Me and Mom #TOGETHER

My mother has always played an important part in improving my family and my condition. She is the one for me. Nothing is more comforting than having a mother waiting for me in the home with glass of water and loads of love. During rainy days, when I trudged in soggy and sulky, mom would have a bowl full of hot pakodas and a cup of chai. During schooldays she waited for hours to take me into her bosom. She is the one who despite being tired never hesitated to pay ear to my chatty things of school, college or office.



Never mind that despite her care, love and adoration, hardly I could take time to ask her how is she.When I look back and I have realized that if there is someone who was,and who is and who will always be by my side then it is my mother, my sweet innocent lovely mother. Whatever I am today is all because of my mother love and dedication towards me. I would like to salute my mother for doing everything for me.

It was a bad day of life, I failed in business!!! I was unhappy and not knowing how to inform about my failure, about my loss at home. It was my mother who helped me to come out from this. I and my mother sat #togetherShe told me "Look Beta, Failure can be your helper and it can also do a lot for your life. Of course it won't be the type of friend, which you can hang out with. It is most likely the kind, which gives out the tough love, which you will need for the entire life. It may seems odd that you have to put a positive bend on something, which is typically seen as a downbeat. But, if you find yourself asking 'How can I change my life?', then this could be what you are trying to find."

After discussion together I realized my mother's wordings are hundred percent true and I must follow her. That was the moment I became optimistic, and thought to follow certain rules. To help get a positive spin on any failure I encountered, I have to first analyze it. Examine the situation, which lead up to it. Even the minute facts are important in failure. I kept in mind that I ought to always take or have a look at things with an objective eye. When it comes to failure, subjective attitude is just not going to get me anywhere. Be open to the actual fact, which I did something amiss.

That day sitting together with my mother made me to count my mistakes and not to repeated it again.


.