Awesome Andaman!!!


When I checked about the Indiblogger’s latest “CreatingHappy Travelers” contest by Yatra.com, only one place came in my mind. Yes, it’s Andaman.



Andaman is acknowledged as one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in India. Additionally, it’s an experience of life time. As I am always attracted towards islands, I wanted to go to Andaman with my friends as I travelled to most of the beaches with them. To make this trip special I will go to Andaman to celebrate my birthday, which is in November. 

I always heard about this beautiful island from so many people. So, to make this trip much more special, I will book my trip with Yatra.com



When I checked about the Andaman holiday packages on their website, I really got some very attractive and affordable packages.  Additionally the great reasons to book with Yatra.com are

  •  Offer you the best deals
  • They are the winner of the ‘Best Online Travel Award 2012’
  • You have the option to pay in EMI’s (Great)
  • You can even get “Cash on Delivery” Opportunity!! (Yes, it’s true!)
Really you are creating #HappyTravellers by proving awesome packages. Moreover, they will even show you the similar packages, which are useful for one to select the packages according to his budget. 


 In Andaman, not only I and my friends would love to see beach but also the tourist destinations like Marine museum, Anthropology museum and other wonderful places.  As we love adventure, for sure we will go for Snorkeling, Scuba diving , Lagoon cruise and elephant safari in Andaman.








Before starting our adventurous journey at Andaman, I will give my birthday party on 28th November mid-night and give a beach party to all. 

Like this I will make my Andaman Trip happiest ever with my friends, and especially with Yatra.com